CALL FOR OFFERS – DUE JULY 15 – Candlewood Suites Decatur Medical Center
Warmbrodt Hotel Investments has been retained as the Exclusive Agent to extend to qualified principals, the opportunity to acquire the Candlewood Suites Decatur Medical Center in Decatur, Texas.
The Call For Offers details are as follows:
- Offers and supporting materials are due on or before 5:00 PM CST on Friday, July 15, 2016
- Your offer should be submitted in the form of a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) addressing the Purchase Price, Due Diligence Period, Closing Period and Earnest Money Deposit. The Seller’s LOI form will be available in the Virtual Deal Room upon completing a Confidentiality Agreement or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour dates are available this week – Thursday, July 7, and Friday July 8. Formal tours are by appointment only. Two group tours will be held both days at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm, Central. If you would like to schedule a tour please contact Lewis Thompson: email@example.com | (646) 535-5785.
As supporting material for your offer, please provide the following:
- Information about your company and key principals that would be involved in the transaction
- Financing Strategy (Debt and Equity)
- Proof of Funds for the Equity Portion of the total planned capital investment
View the Executive Summary for more information.
The Candlewood Suites Decatur Medical Center is a four-story, interior-corridor, extended-stay hotel built in 2011. The 82 suites have fully equipped kitchens with a stove top, full-sized refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher and cookware/dishes/utensils. Amenities include a 24-hour business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, Outdoor Gazebo Grill, Candlewood Cupboard, a convenience store where you can purchase various food items as well as sundries, and the Candlewood Lending Locker that offers various small cooking appliances.
- Receiver controlled
- Beautiful hotel in excellent condition, with a modern prototype design built in 2011
- Operational upside to meet market occupancy and ADR
- Decatur is located 25 miles from the demand generators in Dallas/Fort Worth MSA
- Property is offered free and clear of management
- In room amenities of extended stay model offer guests an experience superior to other hotels
mobile: (312) 914-2560
Lewis Thompson (contact regarding tours)
office: (646) 535-5785
mobile: (312) 909-5949
office: (913) 381-3737 x301
mobile: (505) 490-7000
Please DO NOT contact the staff, management, or ownership of the hotels to request additional information or to arrange a site tour. For more information on these investment opportunities, please execute a Confidentiality Agreement through the links provided here.