Candlewood Suites Decatur Medical Center
View the Executive Summary for more information.
The Candlewood Suites Decatur Medical Center is a four-story, interior-corridor, extended-stay hotel built in 2011. The 82 suites have fully equipped kitchens with a stove top, full-sized refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher and cookware/dishes/utensils. Amenities include a 24-hour business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, guest laundry facility, Outdoor Gazebo Grill, Candlewood Cupboard, a convenience store where you can purchase various food items as well as sundries, and the Candlewood Lending Locker that offers various small cooking appliances.
On Texas Highway 287, the Candlewood Suites is less than two miles from the Wise County Heritage Museum and four miles from Decatur Golf Club. The hotel is 29 miles from the Texas Motor Speedway. Eagle Mountain Lake is 32 miles from the property, and Dallas Fort Worth International Airport is 51 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel in excellent condition, with a modern prototype design built in 2011
- Operational upside to meet market occupancy and ADR
- Decatur is located 25 miles from the demand generators in Dallas/Fort Worth MSA
- Property is being offered at a substantial discount to replacement cost
- Property is offered free and clear of management
- In room amenities of extended stay model offer guests an experience superior to other hotels