Warmbrodt Hotel Investments has been retained as the Exclusive Agent to extend to qualified principals, the opportunity to acquire the Candlewood Suites Lincoln in Lincoln, Nebraska.
The Call For Offers details are as follows:
- Offers and supporting materials are due on or before 5:00 PM CST, this Friday, July 29, 2016
- Your offer should be submitted in the form of a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) addressing the Purchase Price, Due Diligence Period, Closing Period and Earnest Money Deposit. The Seller’s LOI form is available in the Virtual Deal Room upon completing a Confidentiality Agreement or by email request to email@example.com
As supporting material for your offer, please provide the following:
- Information about your company and key principals that would be involved in the transaction
- Financing Strategy (Debt and Equity)
- Proof of Funds for the Equity Portion of the total planned capital investment
View the Executive Summary for more information.
The Candlewood Suites Lincoln is a four-story, interior-corridor, extended-stay hotel built in 2006. The 85 suites have fully equipped kitchens with a stove top, full-sized refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher and cookware/dishes/utensils. Amenities include a 24-hour business center, fitness center, guest laundry facility, Outdoor Gazebo Grill, Candlewood Lending Locker that offers various small cooking appliances, and the Candlewood Cupboard, a convenience store where you can purchase various food items as well as sundries.
- Beautiful hotel in excellent condition, with a modern prototype design built in 2006
- Medical demand generators in the surrounding neighborhood provide stable revenue
- Lincoln is a growing secondary market with education, government and leisure demand generators
- Operational upside available through expense management
- Property is offered free and clear of management
- In room amenities of extended stay model offer guests an experience superior to other hotels
mobile: (312) 914-2560
office: (646) 535-5785
mobile: (312) 909-5949
office: (913) 381-3737 x301
mobile: (505) 490-7000
Read more >