The Candlewood Suites Lincoln is a four-story, interior-corridor, extended-stay hotel built in 2006. The 85 suites have fully equipped kitchens with a stove top, full-sized refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher and cookware/dishes/utensils. Amenities include a 24-hour business center, fitness center, guest laundry facility, Outdoor Gazebo Grill, Candlewood Lending Locker that offers various small cooking appliances, and the Candlewood Cupboard, a convenience store where you can purchase various food items as well as sundries.
Two miles off of Highway 2 and seven miles from the University of Nebraska, Candlewood Suites is less than a mile from the Holmes Lake Recreation Area and Golf Course. It’s five miles to downtown Lincoln and Lancaster Events Center. The Hyde Observatory is within walking distance just a half mile and Gateway Mall and Soulthpointe Pavillions are minutes away. Lincoln Airport is 14 miles from the hotel.
- Status: Sold
- Address: 4100 Pioneer Woods Drive, Lincoln, Nebraska 68520
- Subtype: Extended Stay
- Structure: Wood frame construction
- Opened: 2006
- Rooms: 85
- Price: $5,400,000
- Beautiful hotel in excellent condition, with a modern prototype design built in 2006
- Medical demand generators in the surrounding neighborhood provide stable revenue
- Lincoln is a growing secondary market with education, government and leisure demand generators
- Operational upside available through expense management
- Property is offered free and clear of management
- In room amenities of extended stay model offer guests an experience superior to other hotels